This website is operated by cdi24. Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to cdi24. And the terms “you”, “your”, “they” refer to the visitors or users or loggers. cdi24 offers this website, including all information, tools and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon
The Foundation name cdi24’ (https://www.cdi24.com), logo and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans are trademarks of the cdi24. You must not use such marks without the prior written permission of cdi24. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans on this Websites are the trademarks of their respective owners. Intellectual property The site and all of its original content are the sole property of cdi24 and are as such, fully protected by the appropriate international copyright and other intellectual property right.
Once you finalize your payments and be part of the “CDI Family”, you will be treated as one of us. You can come and take any course for free or discounted price at any time. But we don’t have a refund policy as your payments directly go to settle instructor payments and online service subscriptions for your particular batch. Hence, we do encourage our valued candidates to consider this before placing their payments.
Disclaimer of Warranties
You understand that we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the internet or the Websites will be free of viruses or other destructive code. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for antivirus protection and accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to our site for any reconstruction of any lost data. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY A DISTRIBUTED DENIAL-OF-SERVICE ATTACK, VIRUSES OR OTHER TECHNOLOGICALLY HARMFUL MATERIAL THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, COMPUTER PROGRAMS, DATA OR OTHER PROPRIETARY MATERIAL DUE TO YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITES OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITES OR TO YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIAL POSTED ON IT, OR ON ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT. Termination cdi24 reserves the right to terminate your access to the site, without any advance notice if you are caught trying to do a suspicious activity, such as trying to execute a malicious query on our URL, on the given forms etc. Without giving you a warning we can retain your data information on the website, and thus will not allow you to access our site ever again. We will terminate and retain your data information if you violate or if your activity on our website is more or less a behavior of cybercriminal.
The following are lists of cybercriminal behaviors.
- Display, send, receive, or store obscene or inappropriate content.
- Threaten, harass, stalk, defame, or defraud any person or entity.
- Violate copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property laws.
- Advertise, promote, endorse, or market, directly or indirectly, any third party commercial products,
- services, solutions, or other technologies.
- Attempt to collect, store, or publish personally identifiable information
- without the owner’s knowledge and consent or
- Distribute unwanted, unsolicited, or harassing mass email or other messages, promotions, advertising, or solicitations (“spam”).
- Send deceptive or false source-identifying information, including “spoofing” or “phishing.”
- Disable, disrupt, circumvent, interfere with, or otherwise violate the security of the Site.
- Attack, abuse, interfere with, intercept, disrupt, or exploit any users, systems, or services, regardless of how accomplished and notwithstanding anything to the contrary in these Terms, including but not limited to Denial of Service (DoS), monitoring, crawling, spamming, using bots or scripts, or distributing malware (such as viruses, Trojan horses, worms, spyware, or adware).
- Engage in or promote any illegal or criminal activity such as child pornography, gambling, or piracy.
- Authorize, permit, enable, induce, or encourage any third party to do any of the above.
How to use our website
This site was constructed and best viewed for the latest browsers. We can direct you to a website called http://www.filehippo.com and download the browsers. We strongly recommend you to use the latest browsers. For example the top browsers in the market are Google Chrome, Mozilla and Microsoft Edge. For better security please download the browser from there own site. Please also note that the URL that we give you is not guaranteed. Anything that you do, you do it on your own risk. CDI will not give you any guarantee nor will it be held responsible for what happens to your data or machine when you download files or directed to URL during your browse on our website or on our eLearning platform.
The benefit of upgrading your browser to the latest version is
- loads the website quickly
- Enable to display all the contents of the site (such as media’s like Video and audio )
- Chance of overloading your computer will decrease
- Protects you from suspecious site that may affect your personal computer
Please Note that some of our feature is not functional on the Internet Explorer. We highly recommend you to use other latest browsers such as the Mozilla, Chrome, Safari, Opera etc.. Internet Explorer is an outdated and abandoned browser by the microsoft. The Internet explorer has now evolved to the Microsoft Edge. We have already mentioned to you above why you need to use the upgraded browsers.
Notification and Bulk Message
- We use notification such as Email and push notification to remind our students when the class time is going to start
- we also notify our students via email or Push Notification for payment verification, training request status follow up and payment.
- We also send bulk message to all students on Holidays and by batch class notification.
Changes to this agreement
review for this agreement for such changes on an occasional basis. Should you not agree to any
provision of this agreement or any changes we make to this agreement, we ask and advise that you do
not use or continue to access our website.
Updated on: October 07, 2021